To spread financial security and peace of mind by providing leading-edge wealth management and education.
To grow our business by providing high-quality service to our clients, and always looking to improve on that service by hiring people committed to helping people.
- We support the Personal Growth of our employees and our clients through Continuous Learning & Improvement.
- We strive to be Supportive and Understanding of all our stakeholders.
- We conduct our business with Uncompromising Integrity.
- We treasure Balance and Wisdom.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR POSITION
Yardley Wealth Management, LLC, is an established financial advisory firm serving clientele all over the United State from our main office in Yardley, Pennsylvania. We are in the family wealth management business focusing on high-net-worth individuals, families, and business owners. Through a planning process built on integrity, knowledge, and attention to detail, we seek to guide and inform our clients to successfully navigate the various phases of financial and wealth management. We have been serving this area and market niche for over 15 years and we have a constantly evolving succession plan in place to ensure that we will be here many years from now. We currently serve about 130 households and our assets under management is about $130 million.
This is a special opportunity unlike most in the financial industry. First, our firm is completely independent, so our loyalty belongs exclusively to our clients. Second, we offer a competitive compensation structure (salary and a bonus) and an equity ownership track for employees who demonstrate hard work and leadership characteristics and support the long-term goals of our firm. You will be a member of a collaborative and supportive team of strong individuals, all working hard to help us grow a successful multigenerational business.
At Yardley Wealth, you will not be building your own practice and we don’t talk about “production” or “sales goals” or “books of business.” Those terms are anathema to us. We are building a professional services firm, more like a law firm or an accounting firm, than the financial firms you are used to.
If you are a financial advisor with 3 or more years of experience, we encourage you to contact us and explore an opportunity with our firm. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. At a minimum, candidates should be able to bring the following to the firm:
- 3 years of experience working with high-net-worth individuals/families and business owners
- Awareness of financial planning issues related to managing wealth
- Bachelor’s degree and Series 65/66 or CFP® designation
- Preference given to licensed attorneys and CPAs, and those with existing portable client relationships
- Familiarity with portfolio management and various investing styles. We prefer sophisticated estate planning, tax planning, education planning, and insurance planning knowledge, as well as strong knowledge of the stock market, macroeconomic trends, and the ability to speak about what is happening in the world
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills; ability to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner
- Must be personable and punctual and a problem solver
This is a professional client-facing relationship and support position that will support Yardley Wealth directly in servicing existing and potential clients. You will be expected to perform various tasks including preparing wealth management reports for client meetings and financial projections.You must have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills, work within a team, and anticipate firm needs and client questions.
Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented, structured, and have a high degree of follow-through.Responsibilities include data gathering and analysis, development of financial planning recommendations, implementation, and portfolio management, and participation in client meetings. Will participate in developing investment and financial planning strategies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $60-$80K+ plus bonus opportunity depending on experience
Days/Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm; Friday 9:00am -1:00pm
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Location: 37 S. Main StreetYardley, PA 19067
Performance-based bonus and a wide range of employee benefits and support programs that include:
- Hybrid Work Model – We work at the office when necessary, but remotely on occasion.
- Professional License and Development and Continuing Education
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family/Dependent Care Leave
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 4 Weeks Annual Paid Time-Off (Sick, Vacation, Personal Time)
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance